- All tuition payments must be made the first week of each month and guarantee a student’s place in class.
- A $15 late fee will be charged to all tuition paid after the 10th of each month.
- Tuition is paid monthly and is based on a 10-month year. Tuition must be paid in full regardless of absence or holidays. No refunds will be given for any reason.
- There will be $25 fee charged for all returned checks.
Any student who leaves Boss Academy of Performing Arts after costumes have been ordered (November 1) will be responsible for the remaining costume balance.
- Families with one or more students enrolled in 6 or more classes total per week will receive up to 6 classes free. This does not include solo, duet, trio or team.
- Classes 7 - 12 will be deducted base on the lowest tuition first.
- Costume fees will apply for free classes.
- A fee of $25 insurance and registration fee is required upon enrollment to reserve class space. This fee is non- transferable and non-refundable). Registration is not complete until this fee is paid.
- This fee is reduced to $35 for two students and $40 for three or more students (per family).
Insurance & Registration
- If a student wishes to discontinue classes, written notice must be given to the Studio office 30 days in advance to avoid further billing. Failure to submit 30-day written notice will result in forfeiture of the last month’s tuition.
- The studio reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a student for the following reasons:
- Non-payment or excessive late payment of fees
- Not observing the rules of the Studio
- Inappropriate conduct towards staff or other students by a parent or student.
- Attendance is taken at each class. If the student will not be attending class, please contact the Studio office in advance.
- Student may make up missed classes within 4 weeks of absence. If an extended absence is planned, a written note must be brought to the office.
- No refund will be given for missed classes.
- If at any time it is necessary to cancel lessons due to bad weather, there will be a recorded message on the answering machine at the Studio, an email will be sent out via MailChimp, and a notice will be posted on the Boss Academy Web site and facebook page.
All students will be placed in class based on age and ability and at the discretion of the Director.
- All parents/students are required sign up for our email system, Mailchimp to stay informed of happenings and/or announcements.
- A monthly email will be sent the first week of each month. Please read these emails as they will answer many of your questions.
- There is a digital display in the lobby. Please take the time to review the announcements regularly. Notices and updates will also be posted periodically on the Boss Academy Web site and facebook page.
Health & Safety
- Students will adhere to the dress code outlined in required Attire.
- During peak cold/flu seasons, please refrain from sending students to class. If your child becomes ill during class, parents will be asked to take them home.
- No food or drinks of any kind are permitted in the dance rooms or lobby.
- No running at any time in the Studio.
- Inappropriate conduct and bullying will not be tolerated and will be grounds for dismissal from the Studio.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol in or around the Studio.
- Students will only be allowed to leave the Studio if accompanied by a parent or responsible adult previously reported to the instructor.
Annual Production & Tickets
All tuition fees must be paid in full or your child will not be permitted to participate in the June production. Tickets will go on sale in June prior to the show at a designated time and are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the Studio. Please respect the property and its belongings.
- Classes will be conducted with the doors closed to avoid distraction from the lobby.
- Observers are not permitted in class unless invited by the instructor or during special mini-performances throughout the year at the Studio.
- Parents/guardians are welcome to remain in the lobby during class. Although we understand the need to bring younger siblings to the studio, please supervise them so that classes are not interrupted. In addition, children should not be left unattended in the waiting room area or outside the studio.
- In order to promote a positive environment, negativity is never accepted within the Studio. If a parent disagrees with or questions Studio teaching or policies, speak with the instructor or Director. No discussion of a negative situation should take place with other parents, students, or instructors. A positive attitude is much more productive.